With our accumulated know-how and field-proven skills related to waste gas treatment essential to the manufacturing of semiconductors, and thanks to a variety of technical innovations and cutting-edge equipment, we can meet increasingly diversified needs.
Adsorption and regeneration detoxifying equipment MODEL-WGE
This equipment is wet-type detoxification equipment for use in the etching process.
It detoxifies CI2, HBr, BCI3, HCI, HF, F2, SiF4 and other target gases to or below a TLV (threshold limit value) that was not possible with conventional wet-type detoxification.
- Because the adsorption columns are regenerated with water, the catridge lifetimes are long.
- Causes no alkali pollution because it uses only water.
- Reduces running costs due to the lower water consumption.
- Provides proper protection against possible clogging with the improved air and liquid contact sections.
- Continuous detoxification is possible by automatic switching between the operating adhesion columns.
|Decomposition column model||Max. working flow rate