With our accumulated know-how and field-proven skills related to waste gas treatment essential to the manufacturing of semiconductors, and thanks to a variety of technical innovations and cutting-edge equipment, we can meet increasingly diversified needs.
PIOCLEAN Cartridge MODEL-PCS/PCF
PIOCLEAN® detoxifying agents chemically adsorb any harmful components and fully remove the harmful substances from waste gas.
As dry agents, Pioclean agents have a number of special characteristics and advantages and are extremely easy to handle.
- The cartridges chemically adsorb harmful substances in the hydrides and hydrolysable chlorine- and fluorine-based gases to reduce the concentrations to the TLV(threshold limit value )or less.
- The cartridges are compact and lightweight, saving a substantial amount of space and installation time.
- Cartridges made of stainless steel and FRP are available. Select according to the intended purpose of use.
- The use of a dry type detoxifying agent also eliminates the need for a dedicated suction blower due to the smaller pressure loss.
- Color changes by the sensitive detecting agent can pinpoint precisely the timing of replacement.
- A valve is installed as standard at the inlet and outlet, improving safety when installing and removing
Example of detoxification agent color change
Stainless steel cartridge *1
|Max. flow rate
*1 Anti-corrosion inner coating is available.
FRP steel cartridge
|Max. flow rate
*2 in the boxes, Pioclean types are entered in code form.
*3 The nozzle joint figures indicate the cartridge valve joint size.
This equipment (series) is designed to detoxify any harmful waste gas emissions cost-effectively and safe through the combination of a simple flow piping system and a PIOCLEAN® cartridge of extremely high throughput.