Normal-temperature adsorption air purifier@MODEL-JAR
The JAR series of air purifier is primarily used for steppers, the zero gas for automobile emissions measurement, and fuel cell gas purification.
- Provides a lineup of gas purifiers of the ordinary-temperature adsorption type.( The reaction column is operated at high temperature.)
- Achieves reduction of the concentration of impurities to 1 ppb or less with the aid of our originally developed catalyst.
- Consistently provides stable, high-purity air with the aid of automatic switching between two (2) or more reactor columns.
- Achieves lower running costs due to the self-regeneration type absorber.
- Allows removal of NOx, THC, and VOC.
- The oxygen concentration before and after gas purifying does not change.
- Sizes larger than those listed may e available optionally.
|Standard flow rate
- * For the compatible flow rates, please consult with us.
|Max. pressure(MPa)||0.8||⊿0.1 or less|
- * Available: SOx removing type (adsorption column replacement type) Please consult with us.
Allows purification of gas to ultra-high purity at lower temperatures with the aid of our originally developed getter.
The use of an original catalyst developed by our company allows gas purification to high levels of purity.