Adsorption and regeneration detoxifying equipment MODEL-WGE
This equipment is wet-type detoxification equipment for use in the etching process.
It detoxifies CI2, HBr, BCI3, HCI, HF, F2, SiF4 and other target gases to or below a TLV (threshold limit value) that was not possible with conventional wet-type detoxification.
- Because the adsorption columns are regenerated with water, the catridge lifetimes are long.
- Causes no alkali pollution because it uses only water.
- Reduces running costs due to the lower water consumption.
- Provides proper protection against possible clogging with the improved air and liquid contact sections.
- Continuous detoxification is possible by automatic switching between the operating adhesion columns.
|Decomposition column model||Max. working flow rate
Model WGA NH3 decomposition and detoxifying equipment is primarily intended for treatment of waste gas from the GaN manufacturing process.
Allows safe replacement of any exhausted detoxifying columns because they are of the cartridge type.